Stephen ShrimptonStephen Shrimpton

Stephen Shrimpton Wiki- Stephen Shrimpton Biography

Stephen Shrimpton was 40 and died alongside 15-year-old schoolgirl Jessica Baker after yesterday morning’s tragic M35 crash. A 14-year-old boy also suffered life-changing injuries in the devastating accident. Stephen’s wife and two young children, aged between four and eight, now paid their respects to him.

The devastated family said in a statement released by police: “Stephen was a loving husband and father to his wife and wonderful children, a caring and thoughtful man who always put others before himself. “Stephen will be sadly missed by all his friends. and family “The family has asked for privacy during this devastating time.

” The 40-year-old man’s sister-in-law is also raising money for his funeral and said after he died “experiencing medical issues at the wheel.” The woman wrote on GoFundMe: “I’m raising some money for my brother-in-law’s funeral. “He died tragically in a crash on the M53 on the morning of September 29 following medical problems at the wheel while students were heading to school.

Stephen Shrimpton Age

Stephen Shrimpton was 40 years old.

Died in school bus motorway crash

The family of the school bus driver who tragically died on the M53 yesterday morning and 15-year-old Jessica Baker have described him as a ‘loving, caring and thoughtful husband’ who left behind a widow in her early 30s. and two young children, aged eight and four.

Stephen Shrimpton, 40, was driving in Hooton, Cheshire, at 8.30am when he crashed into a car full of more than 50 students and ended up on its side.

In a tribute published today, his family said: ‘Stephen unfortunately passed away in a car accident. Stephen was a loving husband and father to his wife and wonderful children; He was a compassionate and thoughtful man who always put others before himself.

Stephen will be sadly missed by all his friends and family. ‘The family has requested privacy during this devastating time.’

Mr Shrimpton’s sister-in-law Emily Church, who started a GoFundMe to cover funeral expenses, claimed the father-of-two had a medical problem while driving.

Praise poured in for Mr Shrimpton, who raised more than £7,000 in one night, with one person writing on the page: ‘Especially in our line of work no one should go to work and come home, thoughts are with your family and children rest . peace.’

Another wrote: ‘Heartbreaking, so sorry for the families, what a tragic loss, my heart goes out to all the families. May they find peace. ‘I think of them all.’

A third said: ‘God bless Ste, what a kind, caring and helpful soul. In our thoughts and prayers.’

On the page, Ms Church said: ‘I’m raising some money for my brother-in-law’s funeral. He tragically lost his life in an accident on the M53 on the morning of 29 September due to medical problems he suffered behind the wheel while driving students to school.

‘Sadly he leaves behind my sister, a widow in her early thirties, and, sadly, a single mother with two young children whom she loved very much, aged only 8 and 4, who will grow up without their beloved father.’

Police also announced that the 15-year-old girl who tragically died in the horrific accident was named Jessica Baker.

In a statement made by police last night, the following statements were made: ‘Jessica Baker sadly died as a result of a collision on the northbound M53 motorway earlier today.

‘Jessica’s family have requested that their privacy be respected at this time and any updates from them will be released through the Merseyside Police news office as appropriate.’

In the incident, in which a 14-year-old child suffered life-changing injuries, terrified children were seen climbing out of the windows of the crashed vehicle while escaping from the wreckage.

Read Also: Who is Irek Magasumov? Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Putin colonel arrested over drunken murder of girl

While students caught up in the chaos were crying as they told emergency officials how they thought they were going to die, traumatized witnesses said they saw children on the ground outside the bus.

While Merseyside Police closed the motorway to traffic while investigations continued, a moment of silence was observed for the victims of the incident. At West Kirby Grammar, where Jessica was a student, students were quietly dismissed from school yesterday afternoon.

Police reported that 58 people were involved in the incident. Four people were immediately taken to hospital. Two of them were taken to Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, while the other two, including the young boy, were taken to Arrowe Park Hospital in Birkenhead.

The other 52 people involved attended the emergency services training centre; 13 were treated for minor injuries, while the other 39 were discharged.

In an updated statement this morning, police confirmed that all of the other injured who were taken to hospital for treatment were in a stable condition and that an autopsy will be performed next week to determine the cause of death.

The coach was transporting pupils from West Kirby girls’ primary school and Calday Grange boys’ primary school on Merseyside. The school is the alma mater of former Prime Minister Theresa May’s husband Philip, who grew up in Heswall.

Expert support is being offered to the families of both victims. Trauma support was also provided to all students, including children who traveled in convoy on the bus and witnessed the horror.

The bus involved in the incident belonged to Carvers Coaches, based in Ellesmere Port.

Merseyside Police said in a statement: ‘Just after 8am we received reports that a bus had crashed into a reservation near Junction 5 and overturned.

‘After the collision, unfortunately, a 15-year-old girl and the bus driver lost their lives. Their families are supported by specially trained police officers. An autopsy will be performed next week to determine the cause of death.

A total of 58 people were involved in the incident. These included two deaths; Two were taken directly to Alder Hey and two were taken from the scene to Arrowe Park. These include a 14-year-old boy who suffered life-changing injuries and remains in the hospital.


Governor Tsivilev said the colonel has been “directly involved in Putin’s war” since it started on February 24, 2022, and lamented that the soldier “risks his life every day.”